Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

EMBRACE THE HATE - Powerful Motivational

I was off my path for a long time due to failure and disappointment from hard work.   Time for return. This time I'm gonna grind without thinking about about failure.

Powerful Motivational

There’s nothing to be afraid of, you been bought up to conquer the world with your dream. Now take it l, own it, before it too late.

I hate that I have to choose between the things I love. I hate feeling weak. I use my hate, every run, every punch, every time I work out I use my hate to get me through. Because the thing I hate the most is giving up on myself. Thanks for another amazing video, truly inspirational.
Fear is the reason that we always avoid new things and revolutionary movement!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar