Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bare Necessities | Overnight Essentials






My skin is ridiculously sensitive to environmental change, so if I sleep/eat/drink/breathe anywhere different for an extended period of time, it'll show in my skin.  While personally I'm okay to be anywhere -- I'm happy to stay over at a friend's house if it gets late -- my skin does not agree.  This is the ultimate packing list for anyone with demanding skin.  The best part? It all fits in my everyday purse -- I'm a light packer.

Starting with a take-it-all off cleanser: Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser.  This one's especially nice because it heats up when it comes into contact with water!  I think I'll get the full size after I'm through this sample.  If you have crazy makeup for the night, bring a tiny decant of Bioderma.  Since my skin's acting up, I still need to bring a treatment -- one night without Murad Acne Clearing Solution and my skin will flip. I finish with a face oil applied right up to my lower lash line. I got this mini Josie Maran Argan Oil years ago and I've been refilling it ever since.

In the morning I'll apply a light moisturizer, either Caudalie Beauty Fluid or Hydrating Sorbet.  Instead of bothering with both foundation and concealer (weight is the enemy), a lightweight, high pigment concealer like Fusion Illumicover provides enough coverage to even out my skin tone, brighten dark circles and cover any scarring -- it's a miracle in a click pen.  Next is a lip/cheek product -- usually BECCA Beach Tint.  I'll occasionally bring Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil -- it's not a mini but since it comes with a spoolie, we'll call it travel-friendly. I also occasionally use it as an really expensive eyeliner.  My biggest waking up trick?  A little dark eye shadow right at the lash line to help define the eye.  Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bronze Have More Fun is a great warm-toned brown.

Bonus product:  This is typically rolling around in my purse anyway, but I'll bring a scented oil to act as a fragrance.  Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse is my favourite beachy floral and gives a beautiful glow to the limbs.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar