Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Face of Australia: Once In A Blue Moon

I'm clearly under the influence of the Northern Spring at the moment because I'm flirting with pastels again!

Late last year I posted quite a few shades from Face of Australia's Pastels collection (here, here, here, and here just to remind you) and although I quietly bought a few more(!) I stashed them away and got distracted by other newer collections - as you do when nail and beauty brands flood you with wave after wave of them! Okay, getting to the point here's one of those pretty pastels I've been hiding away - Once In A Blue Moon.

Once In A Blue Moon (not to be confused with Lime Crime's eggshell blue Once In A Blue Mousse also swatched on this blog) is a soft powder blue or baby blue with a cream finish.  As with the other FOA pastels, application was a smooth easy two coats for an opaque coverage, topped with a single layer of top coat for extra shine.  Although I didn't think too much of this soft colour in the bottle I really liked how it translated on my nails...

Shade


Sun


What's your favourite pastel colour?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar