Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

LEONID GUREVICH on the cover of RUSSIAN CHICAGO

Dear Guys and Girls,

This past June I received a particularly enjoyable present:
"Russian Chicago" Magazine came out on my birthday featuring me (Leonid Gurevich) on the cover and a five page interview inside. In the interview, I am talking about growing up at the Bolshoi Theater, my favorite things to wear, working with Sasha Gradiva,  my work with the late Ludmila Gurchenko, and my recent trip to Russia, where I presented my capsule "TRIBUTE" collection during Aurora Fashion Week in Saint-Petersburg.

Leonid Gurevich on the cover of Russian Chicago magazine. Hat: Anya Caliendo Couture Millinery Atelier.  Shirt: NINH Collection. Photo: Alena Soboleva.
 Alena Sobolevaa fantastic photographer,  who has photographed my work before, shot me in her NYC studio for the cover story. I am wearing a marvelous hat created exclusively by dear Anya Caliendo's golden hands, and a shirt by Ninh Nguyen of NINH Collection, an NYC menswear brand, that I absolutely cannot get enough of.  Stay tuned for my next post with exclusive images from the shoot and more on NINH Collection including a mini interview with the designer.

Meanwhile, for Russian-speaking readers, here's LEONID GUREVICH interview in readable format:



Leonid Gurevich photographed by Alena Soboleva in NYC

Creatively Yours,

Leonid

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar