Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lord & Berry | Luminizer Stick

Lord & Berry | Luminzer Stick | £12.00

For a while now, I've been on the hunt for a creamy highlighter that I can carry with me when I'm on the go.  I've had a select few of the Nars Multiples on my wish list for quite some time, and have debated with myself whether or not to invest in Benefit's 'Watts Up' - but really, when it comes down to it, I just don't fancy the price tag.  I wanted to hunt for a cheaper option, and immediately took to ASOS to browse their beauty section (a standard Sunday night past-time I shall never tire of). When I first began writing my blog, I mentioned and reviewed one of Lord & Berry's lipstick crayons (a must-have item for those of you who love a lippie or two..) - it still remains one of my firm summer favourites and when I saw their 'Luminzer Stick' - I threw it straight in the virtual basket.

The Luminizer Stick simply twists up from the bullet, and can be applied to the cheekbones, brow bone or any other area you wish to highlight. As you're all probably aware, I'm a bit of a contouring addict so having something like this in my makeup collection is very handy for on the go touch-ups.  I usually favour a powder highlight, but just recently I've been applying this over my foundation to give more of a natural, dewy finish and it works wonders. You don't need much at all, and because of the creamy texture it's very blendable and smooths onto the skin easily.  Wear time is a little less than my trusty Nars 'Albatross' - it does seem to fade a little easier but since I can carry this in my make-up bag in a handy little tube, I can overlook this. The consistency is quite thin, and is a little slippery, but I find it very easy to work with as it means blending and smoothing it in is a doddle.

The shade I have leans more towards a yellow, silvery tone and works very well with my skintone as it isn't overly warm. I couldn't see any other shades available on the ASOS website, and I can't seem to hunt down an alternative option on their website - there seems to be little or no variation in the shade selection - but personally this wouldn't fuss me too much as I prefer shades like this compared with warmer, pink shades anyway. The colour really brightens the complexion and I can't wait to bring this little beauty out in the summer once I start moving towards cream products on a more day-to-day basis. On tanned skin I can imagine this will look stunning.

I can safely say Lord & Berry have the potential to become a firm favourite of mine - their prices are spot on, the quality of the two products I've tried so far has been absolutely tip-top and I love the simplicity of the packaging (everything comes in a little box - yippee!) They most certainly need to be more well-known here on the bloggersphere and I urge you all to have a little nosey at the collection. I'm so glad I popped this little gem into my recent order with ASOS, and I can't wait to try some of their eyeliners next - I might even accidentally-on purpose slip another little lipstick crayon in there as well..

You can find the Lord & Berry website here
Or take advantage of student discount on ASOS here

 Have you tried any Lord & Berry products? What would you recommend from the range? Please do let me know if you decide to try anything from them! I'd love to know your thoughts.
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar