Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Monthly Favourites - September 2013

Hi, girls! It's October already and that means, that it's time for new Monthly Favourites post. This month I have a lot beauty favourites for you, because I tried few new products and because I wore makeup quite a lot.


First is Sleek Vintage Romance palette, that I got about 2 weeks ago and since then I was using it almost every day, so I had to include it in my favourites. I love this palette, it contains darker shimmery shades, that are very good pigmented and are perfect for fall. I already reviewed this palette here, where you can read more about it. Next is Maybelline Colorama 501 blush. This is really amazing blush. It's a darker pinkish red shade, that is amazingly pigmented and it lasts very long on me. I already see, that this blush will be one of my favourite fall and winter blushes. In my favourites of September are also 2 coloured lip products. First is Essence Coral Calling lipstick, which is really nice coral shade and I love to wear it. You can read more about it here. Second one is Catrice Go Flaming Go, which I like to wear with stronger make up looks, because it gaves me light peachy look and it's also mousturizing. But it doesn't last very long on me. You can see me wearing it here.


In my favourites I also have one skin care product. Paula's Choice Intensive Wrinkle Repair Retinol Serum, which is more oily than Balea Aqua serum and I use it in my night skin care routine. It leaves my skin silky, smoothy and mousturized. I love it. Next is Catrice eye brow pencil Date With Ash-tone, which didn't really impress me at the beginning, but now I'm staring to love it more and more. I have horrible eyebrows and I learned, how to fill them with this pencil to make them look better. Ok, maybe it's a bit too dark shade for me, but this fall bold eyebrows are in fashion. In my favourites I also have mascara Essence I Love Extreme, which is my new favourite mascara. For cheap mascara is very good - it makes my lashes longer, more curved and it gaves them great volume. It's also better than the one in black packaging, because it doesn't leave so many black spots under my eyes (it does leave them a bit). And the last product is Maybelline Baby Lips Hydrate lip balm. I tried a lot lip balms from different brands, but I think, that now I found a lip balm, that will become my holy grail. I like coloured Baby Lips balms too, but this one is my favourite, because it's richer than others and more mousturizing. And that's something, that's the most important by lip balm to me - that it mousturizes my lips perfectly.


Have you tried any of these products? Which were your favourite products of September? Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar