Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NICE TO MEET YA, SASSY KITTENS!

WOW wee! was it fun to meet and greet all you kittens...i swung by your places and had a rooten' tooten' good time...i tried to comment and let you all know i visited each and everyone of ya... {except for the 2 or 3 of you lil' ladies that their sites wouldn't let me comment and a few anonymous gals}...wow what a blast!

thank you all for sharing your sassy lives with me...and for the ones who placed my button on your blogs i am soooooooo honored to be on your fab~u~less blogs. thank you!

now on the to do list...is fathers day...and my rocken' daddy-o! this kitten and his lil' kittens have got to, get to... spoilen' him rotten...so i've gotta get some idea's gals...got any, pass them my way...hmmmm

now with this silly weather out here in cali...this is how my week has been going...didn't i just get a tan and buy all new swim suits!...hee hee take a peek!







yep a lil' sassy~ness indeed! hee hee


now with much to do this month with graduations,weddings,camping, and my sweet as sugar cookies friend aunt Ruthie coming into town...i've just gotta get prepared..so i want to thank you rocken' kittens for following my blog and lovin" your sassy selves and enjoyin' life! you sassy kittens are the best blog gals around the block...
thanks for swingin' by...cat~






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar