Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quick Swatches: Catrice Arts Collection

Hi, girls! Today I have short and a bit different post for you (different in a meaning, that I did swatches in the store for you). The other day I was in Müller and I found a full stand of Catrice Arts collection. I really wanted to get one of the palettes, but then I said to myself, you already have plenty of them and I didn't buy any of them, but I did swatch all of them in the store and made photos, so I thought I'd share them with you on my blog.


On promo photos I really liked Jugendstil palette, the green palette, as I call it, but when I swatched it in the store, I changed my mind, because most of the eyeshadows were not very good pigmented. I also liked the Barock palette, that has more purple toned eyeshadows and they are better pigmented as in Jugendstill palette. The most impressed me the Art Deco palette, in which I was the least interested. These eyeshadows were great pigmented, most of them are in one coat on the swatch. If I would get any od the palettes, I would get this one. I unfortunatelly can't say, how they work on lids, because I only swatched them in the store. When it comes to blushes, I like all of them, but the orange one is my favourite (I'm not sure, if I own any orange blush), but highlighters didn't seem anything special to me. Now, when I'm writing this, I kinda regret, that I didn't get Art Deco palette. If you want to see swatches better, click on the photo to make it bigger (I didn't post each photo separately, because some of were not that good quality).

Swatches of palettes: Barock, Art Deco and Jugendstil.

When I started to write this post, I imagined, that it will be helpful, so I hope, it was helpful to any of you, who is deciding to get any of these palettes.

Did you get anything from Catrice Arts collection? Thank you for reading!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar