Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sleek MakeUP Base Duo Kit in Fudge 338 Review + Swatch + Price

Here's a review on Sleek MakeUP Base Duo in Fudge 338

PRICE: P875.00
FROM: SM Makati
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at select SM Department Stores

 THE VERDICT:

I channeled my Good Samaritan and purchased a couple of Sleek MakeUP Matte Me Birthday Suit lippies to sell to friends who have been dying to get their hands on it (did not put any mark up on this one; it's pure public service) the moment I got news that it was restocked; as I was waiting for the friendly SA to get my stocks, Sleek MakeUP's Base Duo Kit called out to me and I heard it whispered "Buy meeeee...." (LOL). And so I did and the end of story is, I'm very happy with it! As you may know, I love cream foundation and this is one awesome drugstore version, plus I just think that the powder + cream foundation in one compact concept is sheer genius!

SLEEK MAKEUP BASE DUO KIT IN FUDGE 338 IN DETAIL

This super handy face kit features a cream foundation and a semi- translucent face powder; it has SPF 15 to protect, and Jojoba Oil, and Vitamin E for added moisture; it promises to even out the skin tone, conceal wrinkles and imperfections, and smooth out skin all while providing a lightweight, non- cakey finish; locally, it comes in 4 or 5 shades.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar