Did some one forget me? Hope not! I am back for good, but it might take me a while to get into full time blogging! Guess what! I am back to India, forever! I thank each and every lovely soul who helped reduce my blood pressure regarding travel tantrums! I can't thank you enough for all the loving and oh-so caring messages dropped by! I am so sorry I couldnt reply to those as I was head over heels occupied! Just wanted to share, all my stuff finally reached safe and sound especially the Body Shop lot!

I did some shopping like Sleek palette, MAC lipstick, The Body Shop body butters, YSL Rouge Volupte etc in the last couple of days! I will definitely rant and rave about those as well! I might come up with a blog sale soon! Dont ask me when, girls! My body clock is misbehaving! I am claustrophobic, so I hate flying! I had a hard time travelling from Glasgow to London Heathrow to Mumbai to Bangalore! Phew! Bloody hell! I can hardly stand air-conditioned vehicles! Imagine my plight during the flight! It might take a while to get used to the normal routine, but I will surely come back!


(Courtesy: nataliedee)

Ramblings shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes, so I take leave with your permission! See you soon, all!