Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

February 2015 #ipsylove Worth the $10.00?



February is the month of love, so they say. I wouldn't know because I am #Single LOL.  Minus the love, I do welcome all the pink that it brings.  My favorite color is pink and this time of year it is endless!  This months Ipsy bag was sure full of my favorite color and it sure did make me happy!  As far as the bag itself.  It's the normal standard bag that I now probably own a bazillion of, just in another color/print.  I like it, but would have loved something that could have marked the occasion. If we're going to #ipsylove lets bring on some serious love to the "#"



First in the line up was this amazing "Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush #504" by Luxie Beauty.  This brush is synthetic but could have fooled me.  It feels amazing and unlike any synthetic brush I have ever felt.  This retails for $16.00 at Luxie Beauty. This was a true win in my book.  I really like this brush and maybe in the future will be purchasing some  more brushes from this company. 


Joya Composition No. 1 roll on parfum 0.5 fl. oz.  This is a unique package (at least to me) when it comes to samples.  I enjoyed receiving this.  This has an extremely sweet scent to it.  I like it but I don't love it, the scent that is.  I think this makes a great sample size and would be nice to place in a makeup bag or take along traveling.  Full size of 10 ml. retails for $30.00 at Joya.




Don't quote me but I believe this to be a full size Model Co. blush cheek powder in the shade "Peach Bellini 02" of 3.6 g.  This retails for $22.00 at Model Co.  I think out of everything I received in this bag, this was my favorite.  I am a huge fan of orange/peach shades of blush.  This has great pigmentation and applies evenly.  To the touch it's smooth and silky, leaving a slight iridescent satin finish.  Since receiving it, this has been one of my go to blushes. Ugh, so in love.



This was my second favorite in this months bag.  A full size Tini Beauty eyeshadow in the shade "Pearl Fizz."  This retails for $12.00 at Tini Beauty.  This is such a great shade and literally has multiple uses.  This can be used as an all over the face highlighter or as an eyeshadow. I love to apply this on my inner eye to highlight and make my eyes have that extra pop to them.  Interesting side not, this seems to be the only shade that Tini Beaty makes.  At least it's a great one.



Last but not least a great sample size 4.5 g of Cargo Cosmetics Essential Lip Gloss in the shade "Anguilla."   Full size retails for $16.00 at Cargo Cosmetics.  For a light shade this sure does pack a punch!  This has some serious pigmentation to it.  I was impressed.  This applies nicely.  When worn is very comfortable on the lips.  I like that this is not tacky and feels more like thick lip balm rather then a heavy lip gloss.  Not only does this wear nicely but I found it to be hydrating.  When it comes to scents, this has one but I can't pin point it.  Kinda in-between plastic and cinnamon.  LOL thats the best I can do.  Nothing strong, just a slight hint of something.

In all was this moth worth the $10.00? Yes!  I liked everything in this bag.  I will use everything in this bag.  This months bag came with 3 full size samples totaling $50.00 and two samples.  One sample was a great deluxe size sample.  Talk about some bang for your buck this month.  I am extremely impressed with Ipsy this month.

Join me on iPsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out 



If you'd like to know if Januarys Ipsy bag was worth the $10.00 click here

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar