Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lauren Cohan recent looks

The actress has had some busy days. Her fashion looks have been on fire. I wanna review a few, because she has definetly caught my attention. Let's see her latelest looks.



1. in Sophie Theallet
The actress looked lovely as she headed to the Jimmy Kimmel show, in this BEAUTIFUL and elegant dress. I wish the lace sleeves were take of the dress and maybe she could have gone with the halter top style, but I don't mind she kept them. The shoes are as chic as they come and she rocked this look.


2. in Stella McCartney
During Comic Con 2018, the actress opts for this more casual dress and stylish shoes. This look is definetly more relaxed and comfortable. I think she looked OK not her best but not bad.

3. in Akris
Also at Comic Con 2018, the actress shinned in this beautiful and elegan blue royal dress. I love the elegance of this look, which she enhanced by wearing those classy white shoes. She looked AMAZING in this look.

4. in Prabal Gurung
On the streets of NYC the actress wears her CHICEST look yet in this GORGEOUS black and white look. I mean can she be more chic and beautiful than this. I love this look, head to toes. So gorgeous and elegant. You can tell she feels good about herself in this clothes. 

5. in Sally LaPointe
Another day and another chic look. The actress goes satin in this one, and she looked AMAZING. So effortlessly chic and fashion. I love this one. She's def on my radar now.

6. in Altuzarra
The actress is now promoting her new film Mile 22 and she opted to start with this velvet purple dress. I LOVE THIS LOOK A MILLION TIMES. She looked BEAUTIFUL in this. I mean pefection from head to toes. The color is great on her, the style of the dress is gorgeous, I'm not sure about velvet in the summer, but I don't mind it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar