Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MAC Fix+

  
This is one of those products that has been around forever, and has been raved about forever but i just never picked up. But one of the girls at work had it in her bag and told me to try it, and I fell in love. I was only after buying the Smashbox priming water which I really like, so I tried to put off buying it for as long as I could...which was about a week or so. 

This is one of those magic water sprays that can both set your make-up and be a refreshing spray for throughout the day. They say that it adds radiance and is a good finisher for your make-up, which I definitely agree with. Lately I have found my skin to be very oily and make up just doesn't seem to be sitting right. So I have been powdering to set my foundation and then adding a couple of sprays of this on top to take away that cakey, flat look. 

It smells gorgeous- really refreshing so it is perfect for a spray first thing in the morning or mid way through the day as a perk me up. The only niggle I have with it is the same as what I had with the Smashbox one, the spray. I really wish it distributed a more even mist because at the moment you could either get a light spray of product or a heavy squirt (lovely) in the face, but that's just me being picky. 
I'd definitely recommend you give this a go if you around a MAC counter. They have mini sizes available too! Or if you're not near a counter, it is available online here!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar