Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Naked Palette Tutorial (Pic Heavy)

A warm golden smoky look courtesy of the Urban Decay Naked palette!  Perfect for a night out. Or a night in.  Or a trip to the hardware store.



I had a request from the lovely Gin from Siren Makeup to do some tutorials.  So here is my attempt at one.  I hope you like it!

I started by priming my eyes with LORAC Behind the Scenes eye primer.

I used Half Baked all over the moving lid up to the socket.

I placed Buck in the crease and outer corner.  Actually, I guess it's more the socket, but I always call it the crease.
It always looks weird at this point.

I used Naked to blend out Buck, blending up towards, but not up to, the brow.

I used a pressed powder to blend out Naked under the brow.

I used Smog in the outer corner and blended it with Half Baked.

I spritzed a flat brush with E.L.F. Mist and Fix and applied Darkhorse to the upper lashline.

I used Darkhorse and Half Baked under the eyes.

I lined my lower waterline with a black liner (Tarina Tarantino's Tommy Jet Hyperliner), and added mascara (Maybelline's Full 'N Soft).

I used some concealer to sharpen the line of the outer v, and I filled in my brows.

Finished!


Shadows used:





Swatches:
from left: Half Baked, Buck, Naked, Smog, Darkhorse


Doing a tutorial was a little easier than I thought it would be, so I will definitely be trying to do more of them.  Perhaps with fewer pics though, because I'm afraid this one was too photo happy.

Have a wonderful day, and thank you for visiting!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar