I don't remember why I wanted this mascara so badly, but after using it for the first time, I was sold again.
This fat brushed mascara promised ultra black, voluminous lashes. I guess I was looking for the false lash effect.
I am cute a fan of fat brushes. The brush of this mascara is like a spooly, but like an ultra soft spooly, almost as if it's made of silk, but strong enough to separate my lashes.
I instantly noticed how well this mascara separated my lashes. It did compromise by not building up the mascara a lot. So what I did is a trick that works with most mascaras: let it thicken a little and then build it up so the first layer grabs onto the next layer. The key is to not let it dry completely.
Well, that tricked worked wonder. I was able to grab every tiny little lash and create lashes that resembled falsies a lot! I hadn't seen my lashes so full and feathery in ages. I looked stunning and finally felt dolled up for once, because I do my makeup every day and sometimes become bored of my look.
The brush also barely stained anywhere, perhaps a bit on my eyeliner.
Is it very waterproof? Not as much as the super rock hard Lancome Hypnose Drama Waterproof. More like any regular decent waterproof mascaras. Not as good as Estee Lauder's Double Wear Waterproof mascara either. I found some snowing on my top lip at night because my lids were getting a bit oily. The key is to blot with blotting paper. The mascara was reasonably easy to remove with double phased eye makeup remover.
It is a gorgeous mascara to look at. Overall I really like it and will use it again for further daily use. I wouldn't trust it to go swimming with it, for that I will use my Lancôme, but this is a good mascara for day to day use.
x
Helena
0 Yorumlar