Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A'kin Radiance Serum

Well besides the peek-a-boo sunlight we get here, it is still winter here in the UK ladies, yes 'winter' has been going on here since October and does not seem to want to end any soon! Hence my skin is starting to act a bit weird to the point that it gets used to a particular moisturiser very often and then does not seem to react to it. Thus the need to indulge in skin quencher's like this quite often.

Introducing, A'kin Cellular Radiance Serum. A'kin is an Australian brand launched in 2002 and bought to the UK in 2004. It is against animal testing, is certified vegan and halal. It is free from any sulfates, ethoxylates, parabens, propylene glycol, petrochemical cleansers, silicones, phthalates, mineral oils, DEA and artificial colours. 

What does it mean? In simple terms it means that its products are kind to sensitive skin and will prevent it from breaking out as compared to other skincare products that contain these ingredients. 



The serum has anti-ageing properties and is meant to be used under a moisturiser to give your face the glow it deserves. It's meant to even out skin tone and make the face radiant looking and revitalised and it does that damn well I have to say.

Unlike some drug store face oils I've tried, this one does not break me out. I have tried Bio-Oil from boots before and my skin did not like it at all, so I was a bit sceptical whilst trying this out. Now I have combination-sensitive skin, meaning that it reacts to almost everything, but funnily enough it seems to drink this up. 

It comes with a dropper-like applicator which is perfect for dispensing 3-4 drops which is what I would recommend using for face oils. You are meant to use this under a moisturiser but I use this alone as a night treatment and it seems to be enough to hydrate my skin. 


It has a pretty light consistency where it immediately gets absorbed into the skin without leaving any greasy residue. Just make sure you work such products into the skin with a mini-massage to prevent them from simply sitting on the top layer. 

So if you're looking for a face serum/oil to even out your skin tone, provide a natural glow and quench your dry-combination skin WITHOUT breaking it out, then this is the product for you!

It is a bit pricey at £25.99 for 23ml but it gives me velvet-like skin and I can see it working wonders on slightly mature skin, hence this is already on my list of purchases for Mother's Day!

www.mypure.co.uk

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar