Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Reviewsday #1| Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipsticks


Hi everyone,
For the last while (since Christmas really) I've been trying out a lot of new makeup bits, and I've developed a bit of a backlog of products to review. So to deal with this, every Tuesday this month I'm going to be reviewing a new makeup item, starting with the Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last lipsticks.
Left to Right: Think Pink, Rose Bud, Mauve Outta Here, Smokin' Hot Pink, Coral-line, Sugar Plum Fairy
I'll admit, I may have gone a bit overboard on these lipsticks. I've been going through a bit of a matte lipstick phase lately. In my defence, I didn't buy them all I once. I started originally just bought Sugar Plum Fairy, because it's apparently a dupe for MAC's Rebel, but I liked them so much I just kept going back for more. 

The lipsticks have a matte finish, so they are a bit drying, and  I'd recommend wearing a lip balm underneath, but they're not awful. They also last a really long time, even if you eat or drink with them on. Despite their lasting power however, I noticed after swatching them on my arm that they're actually very easy to remove, you don't have to scrub at them, which is another plus. 

The range of colours is also really good, they have a nice mixture of bright and neutral colours. I've particularly liked Rose Bud, a kind of dusty pink colour, and Coral-line, the really bright orange-red. 
The only problem I've had is that I don't like trying out lipsticks on my lips in the shop (the testers are usually nasty) so some colours, like Think Pink or Mauve Outta here just don't really suit me. I'm definitely going to have a play around with them and see if I can make them work, but I'd recommend maybe looking up some swatches or pictures to try and figure out what works for you. 
Think Pink
Rose Bud
Mauve Outta Here 
Smokin' Hot Pink
Coral-line 
Sugar Plum Fairy
So overall, these lipsticks get the thumbs up from me; they have nice colours, and great pigmentation and lasting power, all for only 2.99. What more would you want? :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar