BEHOLD the Tarte Amazonian Clay Shimmering Powder in Rose
Availability: This has been discontinued but you can take your chances on Ebay.
Would I buy this again? Possibly
Notes: Alright who remembers me raving on and on about how much I loved the champagne version of this? And can we talk about how I finally found it on Ebay just now and HAD to get it! I have to rant and say that I think this texture of highlighter is the ABSOLUTE BEST because this provides a stunning glow to the skin unlike anything else, the skin glows, especially in photography this is just mind-blowing because it's not a shimmer or sparkle or glitter, it's a glow of just good skin and like... Tarte... I'm going to need these brought back because... reasons! That's my rant... that this beautiful, perfect, amazing highlighter is DISCONTINUED - IN BOTH SHADES. It's as though the highlighting angels decided we mortal-folk weren't good enough to glow in such a way.
I'd describe this color as a pinkish rosy gold, it's more gold than anything. Upon swatching it I thought oh darn this stuff, it's not going to work, it's too gold. Nay... nay! This gives the most beautiful golden glow without making me look like a sparkling magical carrot and I think it's because the pink in here saves it so I just end up looking like a sparkling magical mermaid... which is what I am so that works out quite nice. It gives me the nicest golden glow and it's subtle... but glowy... so... I feel like, unlike the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop, that I can wear this with any look and it'll be a safe, beautiful choice. I highly suggest everyone look into this and ask Tarte to bring it back to market as individual, stand-alone highlighters. If you can, pop into anywhere that sells Tarte and swatch the highlight in the round palettes and think of how great the world would be if you could get it by itself. (Can you tell I really like the product or nah?) Thank you guys!
I'd describe this color as a pinkish rosy gold, it's more gold than anything. Upon swatching it I thought oh darn this stuff, it's not going to work, it's too gold. Nay... nay! This gives the most beautiful golden glow without making me look like a sparkling magical carrot and I think it's because the pink in here saves it so I just end up looking like a sparkling magical mermaid... which is what I am so that works out quite nice. It gives me the nicest golden glow and it's subtle... but glowy... so... I feel like, unlike the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop, that I can wear this with any look and it'll be a safe, beautiful choice. I highly suggest everyone look into this and ask Tarte to bring it back to market as individual, stand-alone highlighters. If you can, pop into anywhere that sells Tarte and swatch the highlight in the round palettes and think of how great the world would be if you could get it by itself. (Can you tell I really like the product or nah?) Thank you guys!
Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.
Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.
0 Yorumlar