Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Brow Mascara Alert: K-Palette Lasting Eyebrow Mascara review

K-Palette Lasting Eyebrow Mascara review.

PRICE: P720.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in Beauty Bar and SM Department stores

THE VERDICT:

You know what? I'm beginning to appreciate eyebrow mascaras more and more lately, most especially the tinted ones; provided that my brows are groomed, I just pick it up, swipe it on my brows, even it out with a spoolie, and I'm out the door. Eyebrow mascaras are fast, convenient, can give brows that added 'oomph', and an instant brow fixing solution; my experience proves that eyebrow mascaras are valuable additions to any makeup collection.

One eyebrow mascara brand I like is K-Palette; their Real Lasting Brow Mascara is one of my faves and I particularly love the shower head applicator; I like that it's so spot on. K-Palette recently came out with a limited edition brow mascara and so far, I'm loving the long- lasting effect and the volume it gives my brows.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar