Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Vivienne Westwood + Melissa Lady Dragon Gold Bow heels

IMG_3234
IMG_3221
IMG_3274
So...the obsession continues. Fourth pair in and I still cannot get enough of these plastic fantastic heels from Vivienne Westwood for Melissa. That Barbie doll-sweet smell, the colourful bows and hearts, the surprisingly comfy fit - the is no denying that they are a love/hate kind of piece but I love love love them. My latest acquisition came from the fortunate discovery of the Office sale last week although I think Selfridges online have some of the older styles on sale too at the moment. These gold bow lady dragon heels won my heart over the moment I saw them and I instantly thought, could these be my wedding shoes? Only time will tell (two weeks to be precise) but they will certainly be getting a lot of love nonetheless and are welcome additions to my slightly-overflowing shoe collection now!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar